Shipping + Returns
- Once you placed an order, you receive an order confimation by mail.
- Your package is shipped within 72 working hours of receipt of your payment.
- Shipping takes approximatively a 5-7 days.
- We ship to the following countries (the list is subject to change):
- Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, United Arab Emirates and Canada.
- We're not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs
- We uses BPOST and Mondial relay for our domestic orders and for most international orders (outside Europe), and each country's customs duties, taxes, tariffs, etc may vary. As stated, we're not responsible for these fees and they are not included in the shipping charge. The customer is responsible for any additional charges for customs fees
- Packages refused or returned will be subject to our restocking fee of 10% per item.
If you want to return or exchange an item, you have fourteen days (after receipt of your order) to return it to us at your expense.
To make a return or an exchange, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject line, the number of your order. It looks like this: # 1024.
Items must be returned to us in their original packaging, new, unworn and unwashed.
Upon receipt of your package (by post or at the drop-off location) you will be refunded within fifteen days to the account used for your payment.
Thank you for familiarizing yourself with our terms prior to purchasing. As a small business these guidelines help us be able to continue to grow.
Vintage / second hand items are likely to have minor flaws due to the nature of being pre-loved items. Some examples of minor flaws include and are not limited to; pilling, markings, discolorations, loose threading, and other signs of wear from the previous owner and age most of the time we will mention all these.