Shipping + Returns
- Once you placed an order, you receive an order confimation by mail.
- Your package is shipped within 72 working hours of receipt of your payment.
- Shipping takes approximatively a 5-7 days.
- We ship to the following countries (the list is subject to change):
- Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, United Arab Emirates and Canada.
- We're not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs
- We uses BPOST and Mondial relay for our domestic orders and for most international orders (outside Europe), and each country's customs duties, taxes, tariffs, etc may vary. As stated, we're not responsible for these fees and they are not included in the shipping charge. The customer is responsible for any additional charges for customs fees
- Packages refused or returned will be subject to our restocking fee of 10% per item.
Sometimes, something just doesn't work for you so you want to return it. If so, you have fourteen days (after receipt of your order) to return it to us at your expense. And we'll give you a full refund on a gift card without expiration date.
Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject line, the number of your order. It looks like this: # 1024.
Items must be returned to us in their original packaging, new, unworn and unwashed.
Of course, it's fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don't actually wear it. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
What if the deadlines have passed?
We do not accept returns of unwanted items after the corresponding return period above. If you attempt to make a return, we may need to ship it back to your default shipping address and ask you to bear the shipping costs.
Upon receipt of your package (by post or at the drop-off location) you will receive an email with the gift card.
Thank you for familiarizing yourself with our terms prior to purchasing. As a small business these guidelines help us be able to continue to grow.
Vintage / second hand items are likely to have minor flaws due to the nature of being pre-loved items. Some examples of minor flaws include and are not limited to; pilling, markings, discolorations, loose threading, and other signs of wear from the previous owner and age most of the time we will mention all these.